Bill Cosby is well known as a comedian and for his sitcom The Cosby Show. Despite the fact that he is much older than the average user, Cosby is embracing social media outlets to promote his work. In a world that is continually picking up new trends, it is hard to stay relevant. Bill Cosby is making the change to expand his audience and communicate with the younger generation. I think this act speaks volumes about how we can use Facebook, Twitter, etc. to our advantage as artists. Check out his website billcosby.com.
1. When did you first using start social media?
2. Was it your idea?
3. Was it hard to understand at first?
4. Do you like interacting with your fans on social media?
5. Do you feel more connected with them?
6. Is it exciting to interact with a younger fan base?
7. Does it make you feel younger to use social media?
8. Do you reach out to other celebrities on Twitter?
9. Would you urge other performers in your age group to use social media?
10. How does it feel to have over 3 million followers?
11. What accounts do you use?
12. What accounts do you use most?
13. Do you have a love/hate relationship with social media?
14. Do you write your own posts, tweets, etc.?
15. Do you have an “internet strategy”?
16. If so, what is it?
17. Do you have separate accounts for personal/work use?
18. What do you think of blogging?
19. What is your favorite thing about social media?
20. Mac or PC?
21. Do you have an iPhone or iPad?
22. What are your favorite apps?
23. Do you ever just want to unplug?
24. Did you read about your supposed death on Twitter?
25. Were you angry?
26. How do you feel about YouTube?
27. How was your time on The Cosby Show?
28. Whose idea was it to wear those crazy sweaters?
29. Do you have a favorite sweater?
30. Can I have one?
31. How did you like doing the Jello pudding commercials?
32. Do you get free pudding for life?
33. What work-related achievement are you most proud of?
34. Personal achievement?
35. Would you please use the words Rudy, Theo, pudding in a sentence?
36. What is your guilty pleasure?
37. Favorite book?
38. Favorite band?
39. Who were your childhood idols?
40. What inspires your material?
41. Who would you like to interview?
43. Would you consider hosting an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Reddit?
44. Do you like animated GIFs?
45. How do you choose your default picture?
46. Was life better before the Internet?
47. What do you think will be the next big social media advancement?
48. What has been the best part of your five decade career?
49. What are your plans for the future?
50. What advice would you give the younger generation?