Korean pop singer Park Jae Sung (a.k.a. Psy) released the dance single in July. Its catchy tune and comical horse-dance moves gained the attention of more than 8 million YouTube views within two weeks. Today, the original video boasts over 700 million views and broke the Guinness World Record for most likes on YouTube.
Read more here.
Psy’s YouTube Channel.
- Why do you use social media?
- How does using social media effect your career?
- What is your favorite thing about YouTube?
- What would you change about social media, if you could?
- How many social media websites do you use?
- Do you personally choose the social media sites?
- Why did you choose to focus mainly on YouTube?
- Why is social media so important to you?
- What would your career be without social media?
- Why did you use the dance moves you did in your music video?
- How often do you think people should post on YouTube to keep a following?
- How much positive feedback do you get from social media?
- How much negative feedback do you get from social media?
- How have you evolved as a person by viewing social media?
- How does this feedback effect the way you market yourself?
- Do people help you when they post parody videos on YouTube?
- Do parody videos affect you negatively?
- How parody videos affect you positively?
- Other than for your career, how do you use social media?
- Do you post things yourself?
- Do you actually read the comments?
- How do the comments help?
- Do you like how fans can quickly contact you with a connection to the internet?
- How are your social media websites monitored?
- How did you get connected to social media?
- How does social media change you personally?
- When did you start using social media to promote your work?
- Why did you start?
- How has social media improved since you started?
- Does it keep improving?